Please click one of the following links to review our policy or scroll down to review entire policy:
- No Show Policy
- Weather Cancellations
- Weight Restrictions
- Reschedules & Cancellation Requests
- Promotions and/or Discounts
- Third-party Vouchers
- Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
Cancellations or any requested changes to an existing reservation must be requested at least 48-hours prior to your departure date/time. Cancellations and/or changes to reservation made within 48-hours of flight are non-refundable and will be charged in full. For reservations made with discount or promo codes, please see cancellation/refund policy below.
Refusal to sign a waiver prior to your flight will result in a flight cancellation and no refund will granted.
Cancellations made online by customer will be issued in the form of a gift card for the amount paid for the flight excluding any paid taxes or fees and is not refundable.
No show policy:
- Parties who are late by 10 minutes or more without notice are considered no-shows and refunds will not be given.
- Parties that are late by 10 minutes or more, even with notice, may be subject to cancellation with no refund or rescheduling due to scheduling conflicts with other scheduled flights the day of the flight.
- Due to other booked flights, parties that show up at the exact time of their flight may result in an automatic cancellation due to scheduling conflicts. Any rescheduling for this reason is subject to a $50 fee.
- Weather cancellations will be made at the discretion of Envi Adventures and/or Envi crews. All flights may be subject to alternate routing if weather conditions do not permit flights along published route.
- If a flight is cancelled by Envi due to weather, your purchase may be refunded as long as you have not previously rescheduled your flight and/or do not reschedule your flight prior to requesting refund.
- For Quicksand Triangle, Volcano, and Mountain Loop flights:
- If a customer chooses to reschedule instead of take the offered alternate routing due to weather conditions, that flight is no longer valid for a refund.
- When booking your flight, please provide accurate weights for each participant. If total group weight exceeds maximum allowable limit as listed, your flight may be cancelled without refund.
Reschedules & Cancellation Requests:
- Requests made by the customer due to weather concerns are not valid for refund.
- Customer requested reschedules for any reason more than 48 hour prior to departure are permitted without additional fees one-time only and will not be valid for refund after rescheduling. Additional reschedules subject to a $50 fee.
- Rescheduling or cancellations requests made within 24 hours from departure are not valid for refund and are subject to a $50 fee. Subsequent requests for rescheduling or cancellation will not be valid for refund.
- Reschedule requests made 12 or more months after original flight date are subject to additional charges or fees.
- To reschedule, please click here.
- For refund requests, please click here to complete this form
- You may also email us at [email protected] to request a refund.
- Refunds will not and can not be processed over the phone or in person with an Envi representative.
- Refunds for individual passengers will be prorated based on the per person pricing of the reserved flight.
- If a cancellation is processed online by the customer and a digital gift card is issued, a refund can not be processed.
- For flights booked through a third-party supplier such as Viator or Airbnb Experiences, refund requests must be made to the supplier directly.
Promotions and/or Discounts:
- Tours purchased during a promotion and/or with discounts of $50 or 20% or more in savings are refundable only within 3 days of purchase.
- All sales purchased with a promotion and/or with discount of $50 or 20% or more in savings are final and will be refunded in the form of a gift card of the same value as purchase price.
- All sales made using discount code SAVE are final. Any refunds that are made on purchases with that discount code will be made in the form of a digital credit.
- Coupons and/or promo codes can not be retroactively applied after a flight or product has been purchased.
Third-party vouchers are defined as vouchers purchased on websites such as Groupon, Living Social, Travelzoo, etc.
- Voucher codes from third-party sellers are non-refundable once redeemed by booking a flight using voucher code
- Voucher code from third-party sellers are forfeited and non-refundable if customer cancels flight.
- Voucher codes from third-party sellers are non-refundable on and after the voucher’s published expiration date listed on the voucher.
- Voucher codes from third-party sellers are redeemable on and after published expiration date with additional charges applied.
Any cancelled flights are valid for a reschedule for up to 12 months after original travel date. Reschedules more than 12 months after original travel date are subject to additional charges. To reschedule, please have the booking customer fill out the rescheduling request form by clicking here. Requests made by any other individual that is not the booking customer will not be accepted.
Gift certificates and gift cards
- Gift certificate and gift card sales are final and non-refundable.
- Gift certificates and gift cards may only be redeemed when booking online through enviadventures.com.
- Gift certificates and gift cards are only valid on published flight options that are listed as available on flight schedule calendar.
- Not valid with any other offer or discount.
- Not valid with other advertised specials.
- Not redeemable for cash (“No cash value”).
- May not be sold or re-sold online.
- Subject to availability.
- Envi Adventures takes no responsible for loss or theft.
- Gift certificates expire 12 months from purchase date. Expired gift certificates may be redeemed over the phone with an Envi representative with an additonal $99 fee applied.
All customers are subject to a $150 cleaning and/or repair fee for any required cleaning or repair caused by negligent damage to aircraft or equipment.
Failure to comply with any and all Envi crew member instructions before, during, or after flight and while on Envi property may result in a full cancellation of flight with no refund being permitted.
Envi Adventures reserves the right to cancel flights for individuals/groups that are deemed unfit to fly.