With loads of power, the Cessna 182Q is the perfect machine to provide reliable and efficient mountain tours and on-demand charters. With our Cessna 182Q aircraft, we can climb to altitude comfortably while safely providing the absolute best Pacific Northwest views. Our Cessna 182Q flies all of our routes, but shines on flights up and around Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, or out to the Oregon Coast for a low altitude sunset cruise along the shoreline.
- Crew: 1 pilot
- Passengers: 3
- Range: 840 nmi (1,556 km)
- Length: 28 ft, 0 in (8.53 m)
- Wingspan: 36 ft, 0 in (10.97 m)
- Cruise Speed: 144 knots (166 mph)
- Max. Cruising Altitude: 16,500 ft (5,029 m)
- Payload: 600 pounds (272 kg)
Fly around and above the crater and devastation of Mt. St. Helens with beautiful views inside this active volcano, the Cascade mountain range, Spirit Lake, and more!
- Mt. St. Helens Location Mt. St. Helens
- 1 hour (approximate) Duration 1 hour (approximate)